Thursday, January 14, 2016

 「lost in thought」
I'm finally feeling a bit better! Somehow I've managed to stay caught up in my blogging during that god awful period of time, so I'm glad about that since I've felt overwhelmed lately. I also got my taxes done early and I'm getting more than I thought I would be. So yay! Good stuff all around. I've got on some adorable alpaca slippers for the Seasons Story that just opened a couple days ago. Also another new hairr. Hope you guys enjoy!


{ credits } 

decor.
Bed || 1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE
Cat || darkendStare. Kawaii Project Birthday Cat
Chair || dust bunny . ruffle chair
Furnace || dust bunny . wood stove . white
Heater || {what next} Toasty Space Heater (pink)
Lamp || dust bunny . beaded lamp
Lights || +Half-Deer+ Flower Stringlights - Straight
Roses || Ariskea [ Petite Paris] Les Roses Rose
Table || dust bunny . basket table
Tray || -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Tea Tray RARE

outfit.
Hair || [^.^Ayashi^.^] Migumi hair {the seasons story} . new~
Headband || .tsg. Ribbon Nekomimi - Baby Pink
Lingerie || *JB* Erika Lingerie - White - Maitreya
Slippers || . Quirky . - Fuzzy Pals Slippers - Alpaca - Pink {the seasons story} . new~

0 comments: