Friday, January 15, 2016

 「momoiro🌸bara」
Todayyy is the early access for people who purchased founder packs for Blade and Soul, which is a really cool MMORPG. I wasn't actually going to post this until a few days because I had plans to play the crap out of it today, but it seems that the servers are having a lot of lag issues and it keeps kicking me out andd I've also got a lot to blog! Soo lucky you, you get a blog post from me today! I've got new stuff from Pink Acid, Umeboshi, and Altair on so keep reading to grab something if you like it! And now I'm back to trying to play again.. wish me luck!


{ credits }

Crown || Pink Acid The Queen's Crown - Pearls & Silver {the epiphany} . new~
Eyes || (*ANGELICA) BABY EYES #cafe brown {the seasons story} . new~
Fox || Pink Acid Baby Fennec Fox - White RARE {the epiphany} . new~
Hair || [LCKY] Vitty ~ Split
Headband || ALTAIR* crystal kitten headband
Paws || {L} Nyan Paws
Skin || [UMEBOSHI] Ellie skin 8 -Bald- Tone 2 No Brow RARE {the seasons story} . new~
Skirt || ALTAIR* momoirobara skirt .pink. {kawaii project} . new~
Top || ALTAIR* momoirobara top .pink. {kawaii project} . new~

0 comments: