Wednesday, January 6, 2016

 「to the light ★」
It's my first post of the new year! Well, it's officially that and then some by now. I'm sure you've noticed I've been MIA for about a week. A lot of the time I was exhausted because my body fought off a nasty cold everyone else caught. I also needed a lot of down time after how busy last month was and couldn't bring myself to blog during the time. I also battled with depression a lot and it's been taking a toll on me. Fear not, though! I have returned. Albeit I'm a bit late with some of the goodies, but late is better than never? This month is a lot slower so I should be able to get some goodies out! 

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil Revelations 2 with my waifu and boyfriend as well as starting up League again here and there, and in about half a week I'll be starting up Blade and Soul since it's coming out of beta finally! So I guess that has also kept me away. So much gaming to do this month and so much excitement. Normally I'm not even one to play RPGs.

Some of the things I have on ARE actually new/coming very soon.. so let me get to the goodies for ya. Since you can't see it in the shot, here's the cute little squid. I'll have the link to flickr up tomorrow afternoon since it's suuper late atm. <3 Nini!


{ credits }

Boobie Hands || E. Gooey Melona Bewbie Holders (Pinku) ULTRARARE
Earrings || Pink Acid Gem Reindeer Stud Earrings - Silver & Pink {the chapter four} . new~
Hair || [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Aella {the seasons story} . coming jan 10th!
Nails || Bella Elephante - Night Sky *Slink* Nails
Panties || *JB* Terri Panties - Maitreya
Pink Goo Tattoo || E. Gooey Melona GooKini (Pinku) MAITREYA ULTRARARE
Pose || //elephante poses // Holly #2
Squid || E. Sailor Squid! (Bubblegum) ULTRARARE {sanarae}
Tail || E. Gooey Melona Bunny Tail (Pinku) ULTRARARE

0 comments: