Tuesday, July 12, 2016

 「POOL★PARTY!」
You guys! It was incredibly hot today. Still kind of is.. I should probably take it amongst myself to go out and get some new pairs of shorts so I'm not stuck wearing pants after I run out of my few pairs. Even capris would suffice, I think. I'm terrible with remembering things though, so I hope this post will (eventually) remind me to do that.

New goodies from Altair coming up for The Epiphany! :D These are most of the set, except there's also sandals in a variety of colors and cute one piece bathing suits as well.

{ credits } 

Bikini | ALTAIR* micro bikini .blue. RARE -maitreya (exp) {the epiphany} . opens 7/15!
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) BABY EYES #cafe brown
Hair | [DUE] Yan xi V1 - Pastel 4
Nails | .Atomic. {Nails} Bright Skies - Slink
Pool | ALTAIR* summer splash pool .blue. {the epiphany} . opens 7/15!
Water Gun | ALTAIR* water gun .blue. {the epiphany} . opens 7/15!

0 comments: