Tuesday, July 19, 2016

 ►you're next..◄
Hello hello~ How are all of you lovely people? I know it's not Halloween, but NANI made a hair based off of a yandere character for Origami, and I kinda went a bit crazy with it, figuratively speaking of course. Blood textures are pretty awesome if I should say so myself. So I added a bit of that in as well, aside from what I'd already had on my avatar. Doing dark pictures is fun! It's just a lot more difficult to get a good windlight/shadows to go with it so I'm trying to practice. Hope you guys enjoy! Photo taken at Elven Mist.

{ credits }

Bloody Hands | [theSkinnery] Bloody Hands
Bloody Chest Splatter | [La Baguette] NotMyBlood Chest 1 ~ Light
Bloody Face Splatter | [La Baguette] NotMyBlood Face 1 ~ Light
Choker | Pink Acid Wrapped Choker Necklace {the epiphany} . new~
Eyes | .ARISE. Fray Eyes / Black {boys of summer} . new~
Hair | [NANI] Yuno.Hair {ubume x origami} . new~
Heels | [CX] Cherry Buns Heels Maitreya Rigged (Black)
Mace | *katat0nik* (blackout) Heart Mace
Skirt | -Pixicat- Sailor.Skirt - Black (Maitreya) {crystal heart festival}
Stockings | _CD_ Mayumi Socks Black - Maitreya Lara
Tattoo | .Reckless. -  Voss
Top | -Pixicat- Sailor.Top - Black (Maitreya) {crystal heart festival}

0 comments: