Monday, July 18, 2016

 ►sakura rain◄
Good afternoon~ I was supposed to help out my aunt's bf today but we had to move it to another day since there's a thunderstorm out that way. There was one out here as well but it was extremely mild. For some reason our storms have been mild and we've maybe had like 3 at most? I would kind of like some more! So I guess I sort of captured a rainy storm in Second Life instead. You can't really see too much of the rain in the pic unfortunately, but there are droplets if you look close enough. Did I ever mention that my photos look 1000x better full viewed?

I really loved the new set out by Nomi for Okinawa Summer Festival, so I centered a theme around it and added Altair's new geta heels and topped it off with a new hair from Ayashi for Hair Fair! I also have a new pair of eyes from Suicidal Unborn. Hope you guys enjoy~ I've still got lots to share coming up in blog posts! Photo taken at KINKAKUJI.


{ credits }

Choker | ALTAIR* cherry blossom choker .pink.
Dress | -Nomi-Sunshine Baby-6 {okinawa summer festival} . new~
Eyes | -SU!- Lythion Eyes {the dressing room} . new~
Garter | Quirky - Runa Garter - Maitreya
Geta | ALTAIR* bell geta .pink. (gold bells) {ubume x origami} . new~
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kichi hair {hair fair} . new~
Horns | +Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Sakura
Mouthie | *N*SAKURA MOUTH #4
Ogi | Jr. Maiko :: April Sakura Hanakanzashi Ogi
Panties | -Nomi-Sunshine Baby Panties-5 {okinawa summer festival} . new~
Pose | *icen*Yukata10m/6m
Socks | .tsg. Prissy Ruffle Sock - White
Tattoo | [CAROL G] Cherry Blossom Tattoo - Maitreya
Umbrella | -Nomi-Sunshine Baby Umbrella-9 {okinawa summer festival} . new~

0 comments: