Tuesday, August 16, 2016

 ►let's go home◄
Hello hello~ We finally got an air conditioner! No more hot summer days that can make us melt. (Well, maybe, but we won't feel all that heat anymore.) Before that, I was reduced to grabbing a little bucket, filling it with water, and then using washcloths to keep us cool. It was really frustrating. 

I got my small blogging break in, and honestly I was expecting to go longer but I can't really go too long before I get bombarded with things to blog. It was nice having a few days to myself anyway! Besides, I went back to events I'd already gone to and bought more things now! Yay things. Anywho.. I've got a few new goodies today, so let me get to that for ya. Today's photo was taken at Balamb Garden.


{ credits }

Bangs | *barberyumyum*bangs {bon voyage}
Blouse | [MotiAme] / [MALO] Sheer blouse - White
Earrings | [Black Bantam] Daisy's Everywhere Earring Decals - Yellow
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_Stone Eye#8
Glasses | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Kokoro} glasses - silver {kawaii project}
Hair | [NANI] Courtney.Hair {whimsical} . starts aug 18th!
Hair Daisies | [Black Bantam] Daisy's Everywhere Hair Decal - Yellow
Hand Tattoo | .ARISE. Vala Hand Tattoo / White Slink {suicide dollz} . new!
Pose | oOo_bianca_three
Puppy in Basket | [Black Bantam] Dorbert Visits The Yellow Brick Road Basket {enchantment} . new!
Shorts | [MotiAme] / [MALO] Shorts - White
Sneakers/Socks | fri.day - Dottie.Sneaks (Floral) - Maitreya {kustom9} . new!

0 comments: