Thursday, August 11, 2016

 ►royalty ♔◄
Hey, I'm just dropping this off since I have to be out all day later on and didn't want to miss a day. Plus, LAAACE. I loved putting this outfit together so much, because lace is yet another one of my favorite things. I have a lot of favorite things I guess.. This round of Collabor88 has plenty of old fashioned goodies what with the theme being baroque this time. I was so excited to go, but unfortunately I only found a few things I wanted. I think I might go back again when it's not super full and I replenish my lindens. There were a lot of dresses this round and it's also a super special round because it's C88's birthday! A very happy birthday to this wonderful event. I've also got other new goodies as well, so keep reading to grab those as well! I've also got a picture of the decor for you without my avatar, since a bit of it got cut out and I wanted to show you how much fun I really had.


{ credits } 

decor.
Bed | 8.DRD LN Bed
Bird Cage | 10.DRD LN Birdcage light decor
Cage | [ zerkalo ] Like a Bird - Cage Table Light
Cat | Jian Curious Kitties :: Wanderer White {gacha garden}
Chandelier | Toiz. golden days chandelier (silver) {collabor88} . new!
Cupcakes | [ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Plate with Cupcakes Light
Cupcake Stand | [ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Cupcakes Display Light
Curtains | +Half-Deer+ Soiree Curtains - White Lace - Tied {collabor88}
Drawers | dust bunny . wanderlust . ivy apothecary cabinet
Lamp | [ zerkalo ] Like a Bird - Lamp Light
Piano | Toiz. golden days Piano (white) {collabor88} . new!
Pillow | [ zerkalo ] Like a Bird - Pillow Light
Side Table | 5.DRD LN sidetable
Table | Scarlet Creative Distressed Lace Table
Teacup | [ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Cup with Whipped Cream
Window | Jian :: Aurelia Bedroom - Window Decor
Wine Tray | [ zerkalo ] Like a Bird - Food Tray Light

outfit.
Collar | ALTAIR* ichigo collar .white+silver. {manga fair} . new!
Dress | ISON - off shoulder dress -Maitreya Lara Body- (white)
Earrings | Cae :: Papillon :: Earrings [midnight mania exclusive]
Eyeliner | Pink Acid White Party Liner + Roxanne Eyeliner Combo . new&gift!
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Ameliya hair {fantasy gacha carnival} . new!
Heels | fri.day - Rowena.Heels (Cloud) - Maitreya {collabor88} . new!
Mask | [Black Bantam] The Affluent Pearl Soiree Mask White {collabor88} . new!
Key | *Cila* Magic Key Peridot Rare Copy {fantasy gacha carnival} . new!
Pose | *EverGlow* - Sweet 03
Sphynx Cat | [Black Bantam] Sphynx Cat Cream Female {collabor88} . new!
Stockings | =Zenith=Belt leg warmer (10 Colors) -Maitreya - RARE
Tiara | *:..Silvery K..:*Tiara(Silver)C {enchantment} . opens aug 12th~!

0 comments: