Friday, August 12, 2016

 ►to tokyo◄
Hey! Good morning~ Yesterday's plans got canceled pretty much last minute because a sudden thunderstorm rolled in while we were halfway to my aunt's boyfriend's. It kinda sucks when we're not able to go out there more than once a week, since I could definitely use the money. It was also a little relieving too, I guess, considering how hot it was today. It's supposed to rain a bit over the next few days.. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it, as dry as our summer's been this year. Since those plans fell through, I spent most of the day organizing my inventory! I didn't really delete too much.. but my goal was to get everything in the right folders, and I did that!

I've been having a lot of fun putting together cute scenes for you guys! It took me quite a bit of time to put this together though. It's made me miss having a house in SL.. Maybe I'll have one soon enough again, if I can get my friend to get back into it and start her store. ;D Haha. Hope you enjoy today's stuff! So much decor to cover today, I hope I didn't miss anything! Come with me, let's take a trip to Japan! (I wish.) Incase you haven't been to Bon Voyage yet, there's so many good things I had a grand time spending most of my lindens. Here's just a little bit of what they have to offer!


{ credits }

decor.
Balloons | -tres blah- Soiree - Pastel Balloons
Bathroom Clutter | -tb- Vanity - Toiletries
Bed | [*Art Dummy!] soma. (chevron pink)
Boxes | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Nesting Boxes Set
Calendar | Toiz. 3. calendar {bon voyage} . new!
Chandelier | Toiz. golden days chandelier (rose) {collabor88} . new!
Couch | Toiz. 6. sofa {bon voyage} . new!
Cubby | floorplan. chevron cubby gatcha / pink
Curtains | +Half-Deer+ Soiree Curtains - Pink Gold Dots - Tied {collabor88}
End Table | (Milk Motion) lili doll - bedside table
Floor Glitter | [ keke ] star glitter
Flowers | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Roses
Hair Products Clutter | -tres blah- Jolie - Hair Products
Lights | AMERIE - Bottle Lamp Floor
Lipstick Organizer | little bones. Lipstick Stand
Makeup Clutter | -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter
Makeup Compact | -tb- Vanity - Compact RARE
Makeup Organizer | -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Organizer
Mannequin | -tb- Vanity -  Dress Form
Map | Toiz. 5. Tokyo subway map {bon voyage} . new!
Meal | Toiz. 1. pink bento {bon voyage} . new!
Nailpolish Rack | -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polish Collection
Rug | *windsong. emma's play market { rug pink }
Scene | Toiz. 8. Pink lady go to Tokyo rare {bon voyage} . new!
Screen | Trompe Loeil - Ines Branch Screen
Shelf | -ATTIC- I Wish Shelf Plugged (Pink)
Skull | dust bunny . wanderlust . flower skull
Suitcase | Toiz. 2. Pinklady's suitcase {bon voyage} . new!
Train Case | -tres blah- Jolie - Train Case
Tray | MudHoney TV Tray - White
Vanity | +Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Desk/Vanity Table (White)


outfit.
Choker | B.C.C HARUNA Neko Choker - [6] {bon voyage}
Drink | :Moon Amore: Milkshake (Berry)
Hair | [NANI] Kaori.Hair {bon voyage} . new!
Heels | Violent Seduction - Tsuru Okobo (Black) {bon voyage}
Mask | .tsg. Medic Mask - Black {bon voyage}
Pants | -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans - Pink
Pose | (marukin) [friends] lounge L
Sweater | TETRA - Lace-up Wool Sweater (Onyx) - Maitreya {uber}

0 comments: