Sunday, September 11, 2016

Good afternoon lovelies! I could not for the life of me come up with anything creative to do with this post. I'm kind of feeling a little less creative than normal in general I think. Hopefully it's just artist's block and will push itself off a cliff by the time I post again. I'm definitely struggling to post often, but I'm still doing it!

New goods from elikatira, ARISE and Suicidal Unborn today! Hope you enjoy~


{ credits }

Boots | #EMPIRE - Freesia - Maitreya - Black Latex
Eyes | .ARISE. Lisa Eyes / Cyan {anyBODY} . new!
Gloves | .tsg. CyberGloves - Black
Hair | [e] Minah 2 . new!
Lashes | VCO ~ Bambi Eyelash [ Brown ] _ A
Necklace | B.C.C. Crystal sailor girl - Silver [Pink]
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #6
Shorts | -SU!- Patched Shorts /MAITREYA/ {whore couture} . new!
Skin | VCO ~ Angie Skin Gacha {007}
Top | Addams // Rebecca BodySuit // Maitreya . group gift!

0 comments: