Friday, September 9, 2016

Hey~ I keep taking a few breaks here and there. Trying not to lose my mojo, because I can feel it getting a little bit low. Also, the net's been terrible at night (which, surprise, is when I normally do my posts) and I've been having a fit over that. :x I have to keep timing my posts/photos because otherwise I'm stuck, since resetting the router does literally nothing..

I wanted to do a simple but sultry photo. I hope I achieved that to some degree. Hope you enjoy the look~


{ credits }

decor.
Bench | Pixel Mode - The Nook - Tufted Bench {the arcade}
Bookshelf | LISP - Mesh - Jacob Bookcase with books - White *tinted*
Chair | -Pixicat- Bastet.Chair RARE
Coffee | -tres blah- Hodgepodge - Cup of Joe
End Table | Pixel Mode - The Nook - End Table {the arcade}
Pencil Deco | -tres blah- Workspace - Colored Pencils
Planner | -tres blah- Salad Days - Striped Planner
Rug | B.C.C-Roxy Bedroom - Knitted Rug -Red
Tablet | -tres blah- Workspace - Tablet
Wall Bookshelf | Alouette - Crate Bookshelf - Black
Wall Light | B.C.C-Roxy Bedroom - Frames Lamps - Milk Latte

outfit.
Eyeliner | .ARISE. Glitter Liner / Black
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Ciate~ Abyss Eye
Eyeshadow | [Buzz] Late Night Shadow - Obsidian
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Ellie {hairology} . starts tomorrow!
Hand Cuffs | =Zenith=Criminal Police HandCuff (Black)
Heel Wraps | [CX] Heel Hugger (Maitreya + Black + Silver) {shoebox}
Lip Piercings | :HV: The Minimalist [Ink] Female
Pose | . Infiniti . - On The Floor - 1
Ring | ::C'est la vie !:: Manon Ring(black) . group gift!
Septum Piercing | ^^Swallow^^ Septum Ring HeartWings
Socks | -SU!- B.A. Thigh High Socks 01 +MAITREYA APPLIER+ {anyBODY} . new!
Undergarments | Violent Seduction - Dionysus LARA (Black) {the chapter four}
Wrist Cuffs | [CX] Feral Cuffs Silver

0 comments: