Monday, October 17, 2016

Hey~ I've been suffering from a headache all day but I wanted to keep up with my posting! Today was extra distracting for some reason, but at least I finally finished up to get this out for you guys. Red is one of my favorite colors, which probably shocks you guys because I almost never wear it. Truth is, I really don't have very many red colored items! Most are either black or pink. I should probably fix that some day. 

I have a gorgeous new lingerie set from Sweet Thing today as well as a lovely gacha set from Silvery K, which is unlike what I usually blog, so it was a bit difficult to incorporate into an outfit of the day.  I managed to do it anyway, but obviously this isn't one of my favorite posts. I hope you guys like it anyway!


{ credits }

decor.
Barrel | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October (Barrel_Pattern)3 {the seasons story}

Build | dust bunny . willow farmhouse
Chair/Table | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(TableSet_1RARE)Table {the seasons story}
Lamp | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(StandLamp)2RARE {the seasons story}
Lantern | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October (FlowerLantern)5 {the seasons story}
Lights | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(PendantLight_Copper)6/(PendantLight_Iron)8 {the seasons story}
Pillows | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October (Cushion_LightPink)2 {the seasons story}
Pitcher of Flowers | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(Picher&Bowl_Pink)17 {the seasons story}
Plant | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(PottedPlant)16 {the seasons story}
Rug | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(Rug_Pattern)9 
{the seasons story}
Skull Vase | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet October(SugarSkull_Pink)14 {the seasons story}

outfit.
Boots | Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Thigh Highs - Scarlet (Maitreya) {kustom9} . new!

Bra/Panties | Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Brassiere/Panty - Scarlet (Maitreya) {kustom9} . new!
Choker | REIGN.- Tattoo Choker Necklace (Deathly) BLACK
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Mona~ Lime Eye {kawaii project}
Face Tattoo | .ARISE. Flower Face Tattoo 2
Gloves | Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Gloves - Scarlet (Maitreya) 
{kustom9} . new!
Hair | [Entwined] Melody
Headdress | Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Headdress 
{kustom9} . new!
Panties | Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Panty - Scarlet (Maitreya) {kustom9} . new!
Pose | Kirin - Asuka Pose 1
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_MYUGLYDOLL1_NE_Pinky Pale
Tattoo | .EMBW. Peony on Rib+Pelvis Fresh(black) Maitreya Applier

0 comments: