Saturday, October 29, 2016

I have one last post for you guys from Geeks n Nerds! I did want to fit in a couple more but I've been busy and also have some other stuff to cover. But fear not! It will still be open for a few more days if you still haven't gone in to check it out. I did something different than I usually do, but I like doing different styles once in a while! I think I can partially blame the "injured look" on the manhwa I just started reading since I saw someone recommend it and I wanted something new to read after finishing a few others. (It's called Lilith's Cord if any of you are interested- mature content warning). Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

decor.
Bed | DIGS - Dormitory Bed {geeks n nerds}
Build | dust bunny . the gable townhouse . pink candy coated 5
Couch | DRD GV - Gothic Vampire Love Seat - Adult - Black {geeks n nerds}
Table | DRD GV - Gothic Vampire Sidetable - Black {geeks n nerds}

outfit.
Bloody Lip | Izzie's - Bloody Lips . gift!
Collar | Kitty's Claws: Heal Me Choker {geeks n nerds}
Eyes | -SU!- / :Conviction: Dismal Eyes . gift!
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tamami hair(ver2) {sanarae} . new!
Knee Wounds | **UrbanStreet** BruiseKnees-Red-Omega App . gift!
Nails | Bella Elephante - Hallows Slink Nails {geeks n nerds}
Panties | *JB* Terri Panties - Maitreya
Pose | *PosESioN* Zen 7
Scratch | -SU!- Red Touch Makeup /Scratches/ LEFT [Med]
Top | {le fil casse} + //Lucid - LFG Gacha Tank Maitreya - Darklady 1 {geeks n nerds}

0 comments: