Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hey! Guess what I have today? MORE GEEKS N NERDS STUFF. I decided to geek out and wear a bunch of USB related items because.. why not? I also added in some red since like I said before, red is one of my favorite colors! But that must be pretty hard to tell with how much pink I wear. Truth is, I have a very small amount of red items. I think I said that already though. Sad isn't it? Hope you guys enjoy the nerding out!

{ credits }

decor.
Boxes/Cart | Soy. Cardboard Box Cart . group gift!
Build | Toiz. (8) white mini studio rare {kawaii project} . new!
Chair | dust bunny . my plaid chair
End Table | dust bunny . round end table
Lamp | Di'Cor Ken's Pipe Lamp {n21} . gift!
Plant | Soy. Pine branch . group gift!
Side Table | Soy. Plaster Side Table
Soy Sauce | Soy. the soy sauce (gift)
Tea Set | BALACLAVA!! Ippuku Tea Set

outfit.
Choker | *katat0nik* (kitty1) USB Choker RARE {geeks n nerds} . new!
Glasses | #187# Nerd Kitty Black Glasses {geeks n nerds} . new!
Hair | [NANI] Oka.Hair {bloody horror fair} . new!

Hair Bow | Astralia - Cutest nerd power bow {geeks n nerds} . new!
Lips | .ARISE. Kori Lipstick / Tone 1 {lost & found} . new!
Nails | Veechi - Bloody Glitter Nails [slink] {n21} . gift!
Pants | Moon Elixir - Maverick - Pants - Maitreya {geeks n nerds} . new!
Pose | andika [June-Group Gift-Guilty Pleasure]
Pug | [Black Bantam] The Hilarious Professor Pug {geeks n nerds} . new!
Tattoo | ~silentsparrow~ Spooky Tattoo

Top | Moon Elixir - Maverick - Top - Maitreya {geeks n nerds} . new!
USB mouthie | * My Geek World * Black mouth accessory {geeks n nerds} . new!

0 comments: