Monday, October 24, 2016

Hey lovies! It's been a couple days, eh? Time just keeps going by really quickly for me and I'm stressing over something that's happening (less than) two months from now that could potentially be life changing for me. It's really kind of scary to be honest. I'm trying to make the best of it, but things you don't know the potential outcome to tend to really freak me out. I'm not one to look forward to change regardless of what it is, or the outcome. Sometimes, I do get excited just thinking of what could be. Anywho!

I'm getting dressed up again just because I felt like it! Orange and black are pretty fun colors to work with, I just don't really have a lot of orange in my inventory. Oh yeah! So this photo? Totally not what I expected it to turn out like, but the windlight I used captured it perfectly I think. I'll share the goodies with you below, so keep reading! Photo taken at Beautiful 4 Seasons.


{ credits }

Basket | Sweet Thing. Trick or Treat Basket - Full
Collar | Quirky - Murderous Magic Collar - Witch {kawaii project} . new!
Dress | {VINCUE} Tami+Dress [Maitreya] . group gift!
Earrings |  :FY: Rib Cage Earrings (orange)
Eyeshadow | Veechi - Candy Corn Shadow 1 . gift!
Hair | [NANI] Malvolia.Hair {bloody horror fair} . opens tomorrow!
Hat | Pink Acid Witches Headband Hat - Orange
Headwings | [ ridi-ludi-fool ] Free gift - *BAT wing (for head)
Jacket | ISON - occult jacket -Maitreya- (black)
Leggings | alaskametro<3 "Candi" leggings - candycorn - Maitreya {candy fair}
Nails | [theSkinnery] Slink Bats Fingernails
Pup | Pink Acid Witchy Yorkie - Lola - Orange Hat - Brown RARE
Ring | =Zenith=Bone Bat Ring - Coral
Shoes | #EMPIRE - Ursinia

0 comments: