Friday, March 23, 2018

Hey guys. The week has passed by pretty quickly. I've been doing a few of my posts ahead of time, mostly because I will end up getting inspired enough to do more than one photo a day, but I don't like spamming you with more than one blog post in a day. I guess it happens anyway without me realizing sometimes. I just get really random periods of being inspired out of nowhere. Not that it's a bad thing, but I try not to make a habit of it, because like many other things, it stresses me out. Haha. This didn't turn out anything how I expected while I was putting it together, but I really like it. Maybe I'm on my "good" photo streak right now. I hope so anyway! 

Here's my last bit of stuff for Imaginarium. I didn't have anything in mind for this til I realized my avi kinda looked like.. I guess, a prostitute? So while I was putting things together I thought, she seems like the kind of gal who would be described as one of those "if looks could kill". And then I kind of thought, well, what if she's the kind of gal who lures and seduces men with her dangerously good looks into paying for a hotel room for the two of them, wines and dines with them, sleeps with them, then kills them when she's finished? I guess it's a bit provocative.. Not unheard of though? I feel like I watched a movie like that before in the past. Maybe it was even an episode of Criminal Minds.. I used to watch that a lot.

I may or may not be able to fit in one final post for Imaginarium, I'm not sure yet. Hope you like either way!





{ credits }

decor.
Alcohol | Apple Fall Argentinian Malbec
Apple Fall Whisky Decanter
Apple Fall Wine Glasses for st. patrick's day hunt
Backdrop | anxiety %bedside (gift)
Beds | (Milk Motion) heart shaped messy bed
(Milk Motion) heart shaped bed the arcade
Dust Particles | (Milk Motion) floating dust animated 1+2 @ the arcade
End Table | (Milk Motion) iridescent metal bedside table - red 
the arcade
Gun | #2 <K&S> GUN @ imaginarium
Love Sign | (Milk Motion) love hotel - love neon - red the arcade
Money | (Milk Motion) love hotel - money stack the arcade
Neon Light | (Milk Motion) heart neon table lamp - red the arcade
Pole | (Milk Motion) dance pole 
the arcade
Wine Cabinet | Ex Machina - A Better Vintage Gacha Set - Wine Armoire imaginarium
Wine Table | Ex Machina - A Better Vintage Gacha Set - Wine Tasting table 
imaginarium

outfit.
Boots | PHEDORA / Iris Boots / Slink Hourglass
Cigarette | #1 <K&S> cigarette imaginarium
Dress | Bossie. zippered latex dress [SH] - red @ whore couture
Eye Makeup | AsteroidBox. Heart Out Eyeshadow
Hair | *barberyumyum*89(black)
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Azalea Lipstick for CATWA @ skin fair
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Nails | :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Slink (Mix) Hot Red
Pose | #1 <K&S> Sveta Bento pose 1 imaginarium
Skin | . MILA . Belinda Light [Catwa Applier] 
skin fair
Stole | Moon Elixir - Adore - Maitreya - Fur Stole


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: