Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hey guys. It's a bit early for me.. I'm not getting much sleep this week because of a number of different reasons.. None by choice of course. It's not even the end of the month (although it is close) and I'm still pumping out blog posts like no tomorrow. I wonder if I'll make 20 posts this month.. that would be.. interesting. I was also looking through new layouts last night for my blog, so I may very well change this one since.. it's very old! I can't even remember the last time I updated my layout.

My stepbrother and his daughter (I thought their whole family was coming, huh.) decided to come out here for the weekend from Alabama.. hopefully that's all they'll be here for, anyway. I'm not very fond of them visiting, mostly because they help themselves to whatever's in the house (including my things) instead of asking and make messes without cleaning them up or leave lights on instead of shutting them off when they're done in the room (pet peeve lol). I do not miss having that kind of inconvenience around. I can stand a couple days, though I'm sure the house will need some intense cleaning afterwards. Of course I'll be the one stuck doing it. Anywho.

I have a new hair from Ayashi and some decor from Cherry House. Hope you like!




{ credits }

decor.
Bed | 8.DRD LN Bed
Books | +Half-Deer+ Book Clutter - Stack - Pastel
Bubbles | +Half-Deer+ Love Bubbles - Blueberry/Strawberry/Sugar - Big Group
Build | CMYK (1) pink room
Cart | +Half-Deer+ Hot Chocolate Bar Cart
Chair | *Cherry House* - Unicorn pillow small sofa @ the secret hideout NEW
Dresser | {moss&mink} Malika Drawers
Garlands | +Half-Deer+ Lovely Heart Garland - Rainbow/Candy - Long
Lamp | +Half-Deer+ Slumber Lamp - Cat - Mint
Macaron Tower | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Rainbow Macaron Tower
Rug | *Cherry House* - Wings carpet-A the secret hideout NEW
Suitcase | +Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - Open Suitcase - Ice Cream
Suitcase Stack | +Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - Luggage - Princess
Table | +Half-Deer+ Louretta Writing Desk - Ribbon - Silver (tinted)
Unicorn Figurine | +Half-Deer+ Porcelain Unicorn Figurine (Pink Base)

outfit.
Boots | #EMPIRE - Alchemilla - Hourglass
Brows | Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows
Eye Makeup/Lashes | .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~[Catwa App.] powder pack february
Eyes | -SU!- Isolabella Eyes skin fair
Hair/Headdress | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Natsumi-chi hair/headdress(Light set) @ lootbox NEW
Jacket | ::C'est la vie !:: Chus JK Gacha (RARE)
Lipstick | Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Natural Lips powder pack february
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Necklace | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Necklace
Pose | BellePoses - Tonton 7 @ limit8 NEW
Skin | The Face ~ Catwa - Kate ~ Vanilla tone @ skin fair
Skirt | -Pixicat- Flirty.Skirt - Holographic (Slink Hourglass)
Tattoos | Stardust - Aelinor - Slink white tattoo
Stardust - Aelene - Slink white tattoo @ the secret hideout NEW
Top | Entice - A Fine Romance Bra Top - LIGHT - Hourglass

0 comments: