Monday, April 4, 2016

 「sweet♥heart」
Happy April! Apparently April fool's came late and decided that we needed snow apparently.. isn't that lovely. I also caught a cold (yay) so what was supposed to be a busy week ended up completely thwarting my plans, but at least I get a couple weeks off now. I need a lot of rest, but I also need to blog, so I had to make do. I'm snuggled up, eating soup and drinking lots of tea. Hopefully it will help me get up to normal speed soon.

I kinda went all out with the decorations even though I'm only showing off a few things today, but why not? New stuff from Kokolores, ARISE, Nomi, and fri.day! Hope you enjoy, and stay warm if you're around the NY area (or wherever, if your area is getting pummeled too), because it's cooold right now.


{ credits }

decor.
Balloon | :Moon Amore: Papillon Balloon (Pink)
Butterfly Deco | dust bunny & windsong . paper butterflies
Cat Bed | ALTAIR* cat bed .pink.
Drapes | +Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Long (Pink)
Dresser | ISPACHI [Florian] Dresser [Pink]
Food Tray | dust bunny & windsong . valentines tray
Jewelry Box | dust bunny . jewelry box
Lamp | dust bunny . beaded lamp
Lips Phone | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)
Shelf | -ATTIC- I Wish Shelf Unplugged (Pink)
Vanity | Shabby Chic Vanity Pink


outfit.
Dress | -Nomi-Sweet Heart Cheongsam-Blush RARE {project se7en} . new~
Egg Ring | .tsg. Egg Ring Oval - Pink
Eyes | .ARISE. Moon Eyes / Pink MESH {tfc}
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Carlin {tss} . starts april 10th!
Hair Bows | -Nomi-Sweet Heart Bow-Blush- {project se7en} . new~
Headband | .tsg. Ribbon Nekomimi - Baby Pink
Heels/Socks | fri.day - Quinn.Platforms/Socks (Blush) - Maitreya {project se7en} . new~
Nails | .tsg. Square Nail - Pink Bunny . VIP group gift~
Phone | ''{ RoA }'' -Pinky phone
Pose | *EverGlow* Sugar 01
Purse | .tsg. Rattan Bag - Pink
Wings | darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [light pink]

0 comments: