Tuesday, June 7, 2016

 「CLEAR★SKY」
Contrary to this blog post and the brightness of it, it is actually supposed to rain a bit here in upstate NY. Although the weather's been drastically changing in the reports, though the weather itself stays true to what it originally said. I guess in a sense I'm hoping for some clear skies~ -does a sky dance-

I'm trying to experiment with doing more than just pink and black outfits all the time, if you haven't noticed! It is a bit difficult but I'm managing. I have some new adorable stuff from Quirky, Ayashi, and Altair today! Hope you enjoy. :D


{ credits }

Garter | Quirky - Runa Garter - Maitreya
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Hiroko hair (with sunglasses) {tropical summer fair} . new~
Nails | {Imeka} Nails Polish - Pack 05 - Slink . group gift~
Popsicle | Quirky - Bearsicle Pops - Blueberry {kawaii project} . coming soon!
Pose | .mien. [ timid ] 01
Seifuku | ALTAIR* cutie seifuku .blue. maitreya exp {gami gacha} . new~

0 comments: