Wednesday, June 8, 2016

 「sanctity」
Soo.. incase you were wondering why I have so many posts out in so little time again, I guess I'm kind of preparing since I have two events to cover. It's a busy month! I'm trying not to overwork myself but naturally that seems to be a thing when I have so many ideas for posts. The other wonderful event I'm blogging for is Vintage Fair! I'm super excited to get a few posts together for it.

Introducing new stuff from Ambrosia and fri.day! I hope you like it~ Photo at The Trace!


{ credits }

Babydoll Dress | ***Ambrosia*** Raffle Baby Doll & Frill Short Pants {the chapter four} . new~
Collar | (*ANGELICA) COLLAR #pearl
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) JIA EYES #brown
Garter | Quirky - Love Fast - Garter (S2) Seed Of Inspiration
Hair | !Oleander ~ Oz v2. Natural Tones
Headdress | ASO!Shizuku (clear rose)
Pose | *EverGlow* - Sunshine 07 [edited with Animare] {tropical summer fair} . new~
Ring | .Atomic. {Gacha} Sweet Deer - Romantic Ring
Rose Accessory | .tsg. Rose Accessory - Pink . group gift~
Shoes | fri.day - Jenny.Sandals (Bloom) {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Skin | (*ANGELICA) JIA :dollfie: clean





0 comments: