Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy October!! I can't believe the year is already near its close. Christmas is only 2 1/2 months away! Seriously, where does time go?

Today I wanted to do something kind of "little red riding hood" styled, so I went with that and set out to this sim I had grabbed a NC for a little while back. It kind of turned out how I imagined it to, but  I didn't have a really vivid picture in mind in the first place. I just knew I wanted something forest-like and autumn! It happened to be both those things. Either way, I liked the result! I hope you do too. Just a couple new goodies in this pic! LCKY hair with a hood, boots from fri.day, the lip stick from Quirky, and eyes from Arise! Keep reading for credits. Photo taken at It all starts with a smile.


{ credits }

Basket | Jian :: Retro Grilled Cheese - Wicker Basket
Boots | fri.day - Serina.Boots (Coal) {salem} . new!
Dress | ::BB:: Little Red Mini Dress
Eyes | .ARISE. Kira Eyes / Gold/Fire {suicide dollz} . new!
Hair/Hood | [LCKY] The Seeker Muna // Modest {salem} . new!
Pose | +Fawn's Demise+ Clumsy Maid .Pose 2. {moon*festival} . opens today!
Sewn Lips | Quirky - Keep it Together - Stitches {the nightmare event} . new!
Sweater | ::BB:: Little Red Hoodie Sweater

0 comments: