Sunday, October 2, 2016

Is it just me or is everyone trying to take my lindens!? Jokes aside, there's so many autumn sales (or just regular sales) going on that it's seriously draining my savings! I grabbed a few skins and decided to show one off since I rarely buy them anymore. They're 99L right now, and will be gone after October 30th! I'm pretty sure I've not even covered half of the sales going on right now. Make sure you check seraphim for full coverage!

Anywho! The new set from Cherry House for Project Se7en was a set of macaron themed decor items, and as I'm sure many of you are aware (or if you're new to my blog, now you know!) I go to town when it comes to yummy treats. Macarons are my weakness! I also have some new goods from mignon, Altair, NANI and Imeka! And the newest group gift from tsg as well. :D


{ credits }

decor.
Blue Macaron Stand | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Stand - Blueberry
Box | 5.{{C.H}}-Macaroon-Pink candy {project se7en} . new!
Build | dust bunny . melody cottage
Chair | 16.{{C.H}}-Macaroon-Lace chair {project se7en} . new!
Counter | dust bunny & windsong . apothecary counter
Flower Cup | 6.{{C.H}}-Macaroon-Hydrangea cup {project se7en} . new!
Macaron Box | 11.{{C.H}}-Macaroon-Purple box {project se7en} . new!
Macaron Display | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Glass Display Case RARE
Macaron Tower | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Rainbow Macaron Tower
Mini Fridge | MishMish - Mini Summer Fridge (candy)
Purple Macaron Box | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Box
Purple Macaron Stand | +Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Stand - Lavender
Table | 15.{{C.H}}-Macaroon-Lace table {project se7en} . new (&free)!
Teapot | 3.{{C.H}}-Macarons-Teapot {project se7en} . new!

outfit.
Bracelets | ALTAIR* macaron bracelet
Choker | {Imeka} kawaii teeth Choker {salem} . new!
Dress | 
ALTAIR* yuno dress .glitch. maitreya
Eyes | mignon. -KIRA KIRA crystal star Eyes. Brown {moon festival} . new!
Flats | MoonAmore+CURELESS/ Melty Flats /Slink/  Rose
Glasses | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Kokoro} glasses - pink
Hair | [NANI] Tiffany.Hair {memento mori} . new!
Nails | .tsg. Coffin Nail - Pink Chrome x Marble . group gift!
Pose | +Fawn's Demise+ Clumsy Maid .Pose 3. {moon festival} . new!
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_Lady Luck1_E10_Pinky Pale

0 comments: