Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hey guys! I'm here to bring you some more Crystal Heart goodies and new poses for Project Se7en. Sailor Uranus is easily one of my favorite Sailor Moon characters (next to Mars), so while I'm not exactly her (I don't have enough blue items or items close enough to make it more accurate haha), I did base it off of her. CURELESS did such a fantastic job with this set that I couldn't stop staring in awe while I was putting it together. There's lots of pretty colors to choose from and even a holo version as well (Almost used that one, not gonna lie!). There's also tattoos and Chibi Usa's Luna P that I may or may not get around to blogging as well. We'll see I suppose, but for now I need to cover Gacha Guardians and a few other things! Hope you guys like! I took the photo at Asian Fusion.


{ credits }

Bodysuit | CURELESS [+] Eternal Senshi / Bodysuit @ crystal heart festival
OPEN TOMORROW
Ears | ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears
Eyes | -SU!- Darcey Eyes
Gloves | CURELESS [+] Eternal Senshi / Gloves crystal heart festival OPEN TOMORROW
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Greta @ hairology
Hairclips | CURELESS [+] Eternal Senshi / HairClips crystal heart festival OPEN TOMORROW
Pose | {PINGPONG} Mia Bento poses #5 @ the project seven OPEN TOMORROW
Ribbon Strands | CURELESS [+] Eternal Senshi / Strands crystal heart festival OPEN TOMORROW
Skirt | CURELESS [+] Eternal Senshi / Skirt crystal heart festival OPEN TOMORROW
Sword | May's Soul *Ninja into the dark* Warrior katana

0 comments: