Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hey lovelies! Happy October! Hope you're all well. I'm all kinds of irritated today haha. I guess that might be why I'm hating how the photo came out despite redoing it twice. Usually you guys tend to see the better part of them than I do, so I hope you like it despite me absolutely despising it right now.

This amazing set by Cureless is available at Salem starting today. I'll have a LM below so you can head over and play the gacha! Photo taken at Hipville Halloween.

{ credits }

Bangs | *barberyumyum*(+bangs) (E)
Body Suit | CURELESS[+] Sororis Obscura / Sister Lilim Outfit / RARE @ salem
NEW
Crosses | CURELESS[+] Sororis Obscura / Triad Halo / BLACK salem NEW
Eyes | 
CURELESS[+] Sororis Obscura / Succubus Vision salem NEW
Hair | *barberyumyum*P03(brown)
Hat | CURELESS[+] Sororis Obscura / Sister Lilim Headdress / RARE salem NEW
Lipstick | Izzie's - Catwa - Red Lipstick Set
Pose | .ARISE. Sensa Stand1
Shoes/Stockings | CURELESS[+] Sororis Obscura / Sister Lilith Shoes / RARE salem NEW

0 comments: