Monday, December 18, 2017

Hey guys! Christmas is approaching pretty fast. Finally got my shopping done on the weekend after some stuff happened the first time I attempted to. I still need to wrap and send them out though, but I did finish all my Christmas cards. I'm gonna make this my last post for Imaginarium because I've got to get a move on with Okinawa Winter Festival since that got delayed (on my end, not the event itself). Hope you like it!


{ credits }


decor.
Bread Ring Dish | uK - Holiday Feast Bread Ring 
@ imaginarium
Build | HIDEKI - Cafe - RARE
Cart | +Half-Deer+ Hot Chocolate Bar Cart - ALL
Chair | uK - Holiday Feast Dining Chair Blue imaginarium
Egg Dish | uK - Holiday Feast Deviled Eggs Plate imaginarium
Fountain | uK - Holiday Feast Fountain Exclusive imaginarium
Pear Dish | uK - Holiday Feast Poached Pears Dish imaginarium
Table | uK - Holiday Feast Dining Table imaginarium
Tree | ^^Swallow^^ Christmas Tree (Gold) HD
Wine Decoration | uK - Holiday Feast Wine Ornament Full imaginarium

outfit.
Antlers | 12.Yokai - Snowflake  - Horns w lights (green) 
imaginarium
Choker | {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Collar - Green [Maitreya]
Cookie | 18 -Sorumin- Kawaii GACHA -Christmas tree Green- imaginarium
Dress | 1.Yokai - Snowflake -Christmas tale Dress RARE imaginarium
Eyeliner/Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 03 for Catwa powder pack exclusive
Eyes | -SU!- Ekrabetha Eyes
Hair | nani Kimi.Hair
Nailpolish | {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Cocktails - Maitreya
Pose | //elephante poses// Hello #6
Skin | ---  [PUMEC]  -  Lola - September gift - Catwa (January)
Wings | {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Wings - Gold [Back] RARE

You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: