Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hey guys! So I finally got around to using Photoshop and tested out some stuff. I know it's probably mediocre compared to what I normally do right now, but I hope I'll get better as I keep using it. I love using pixlr, but I also love that Photoshop has a lot more options (and brushes). So! I guess we'll see where it goes from here. I'm wearing Curemore's new set for Rewind and a few other things. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Backdrop | [ isuka ] yokocho backdrop
Baton | *EverGlow* - Majorette baton
Boots | REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS (Maitreya)
Brows | Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa]
Eyes | -SU!- Aisling Eyes CATWA applique NEW
Face Stickers | alaskametro<3 "Heart confetti" - Omega shop your heart out FREE
Hair | TRUTH / Astra @ shop your heart out FREE
Hat | CUREMORE/ Black Parade Hat rewind NEW
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Cobaea Lipstick for CATWA @ applique NEW
Nails | alme.   French Glitter - Pastel shop your heart out FREE
Poses | *EverGlow* - Majorette 03+09
Uniform | CUREMORE/ Black Parade Uniform @ rewind NEW

0 comments: