Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy October! What's a better way than to start off the month with something spooky? I asked my bf for a little help deciding between photos I took and he helped me spice it up a little too with some feedback. I put together some new things from CURELESS and a few things from this round of GachaLand to make the look. And then I finished it off with Cowtea's cute new rose collar and Florix's bats for Salem since I thought it went really well together. Hope you like!





{ credits }

decor.
dust bunny . wildrose manor
.Florix. Bat Tempest 01 - Black @ salem
{Imeka} Leaves 01 {COLOR 5}
"Moon_Sha" Gravedigger Stuff (Autumn Ferns//Coffins Cart//Straw Bales & Pumpkins) gachaland NEW
[Since1975]Beware-Fog (Particle) gachaland NEW

outfit.
{CowTea} Dominion [Bento] Pose #4
{CowTea} The Dulcet Collar @ level event
CURELESS[+] Cadavre Exquis / GROUP GIFT NEW
CURELESS[+] Seeress Eyes (lucky chair gift) NEW
.ploom. Mystic - Monotone
{ Speakeasy } Haunting Gacha (Common #3.//#9.) gachaland NEW
Sweet Thing. Madame Laveau Headdress



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: