Monday, October 1, 2018

I guess for the start of October I'm already doing posts ahead of time.. well, at least that leaves me a lot of time to play games and do other things during the day! Actually I'm just catching up on what I was given a week ago because I wanted to show a good bit of it. A good way to do that in a decent amount of time is to.. do it all in one day, I guess. You can expect I'll be doing a lot this month, or so I hope, since I'll be covering three events. Two of which (so far anyway) have a lot of spooky themed items. Look forward to some spooktacular fun for Panic of Pumpkin, Girl Power, and GachaLand. This should be fun! 





{ credits }

alaskametro<3 "New Wave" makeup - Catwa @ rock your rack
Ascendant - Holographic Bento Nails 02 - Maitreya Beta
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Mezumi hair @ blush NEW
{CowTea} Born Extra [Bento] Pose Pack #1 @ original vogue
Just Magnetized - Contour Highlight for CATWA @ access
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
Paparazzi - Neon Escalator BACKDROP - blue
-Pixicat- Flirty.Skirt - Holographic (Maitreya)
-SU!- Luminous Eyes
Suga-Suga - Unicorn Top / Maitreya exp. - Blue @ harajuku

0 comments: