Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hello lovelies! Just dropping up some goodies for Sanarae (slightly late) and Dreamland Designs who I just started blogging for a few days ago. I've been getting a lot more decor related stores interested in my blog, so maybe I can start doing some more cool things with that stuff for you. I normally post decor related posts on my tumblr because I don't do them super often. Which, of course, is linked on the blog if you want to check that out. Hope you like the look.





{ credits }

decor.
Dreamland Designs Bellina Draped Daybed set (Cabinet//Daybed//Tassled Rug) @ perfect ten
Dreamland Designs Hillsdale Daybed set (Daybed//Side Table) @
 chapter four
dust bunny . flutter skybox
{what next} Amelie Picture Shelf 1

outfit.
(Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Lipstick applier - Azalea @ sanarae NEW
Kirin - Beni Pose 3
#1"mignon." -eatme! look. #MINI [Maitreya exp] RARE sanarae NEW
NamiiChu ~ Twinkle * Blush - CATWA
(pc) Moka - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier sanarae NEW
{S0NG} Prisma Eyes - Catwa Applier sanarae NEW 
*TKW* Bach sanarae NEW

0 comments: