Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Hello lovelies! I think it's Halloween all month to me. I never get to do anything anymore on Halloween anyway, so I might as well celebrate in the only way I can. By blogging a ton of Halloween decorations. -laugh- I do like to decorate the house with Halloween themed items as well, but right now they're put away somewhere in my room which needs to get cleaned up and taken care of.. So hopefully by the end of the year I'll have that all cleaned up and looking nice. But as for the decorations, I hope to find those soon! Do you guys have yours up already too? I noticed some neighbors have lights and spooky projections out.
So today I did something a little different. I thought it was kind of boring to just link a picture of the decorating I did when it's separate from the blog photo. So I stuck it in just like I would with my blog photo. Saves you clicking and saves me some uploading! I have new goods for GachaLand and Cherry House goods for The Seasons Story decor-wise. I also have some things from Just Magnetized and Black Bantam. Hope you like~




{ credits }

decor.
Barrel Bar with Decor CHEZ MOI @ limit8
[Black Bantam] Sphynx Kitten Pose 01 Color 03/Pose 03 Color 03/Pose 04 Color 03 @ the arcade
Cherry House Halloween decorations (2.Pumpkin candle//3.Candy dish//4.Biscuit tray-A//5.Biscuit tray-B//6.Two little devils//8.Pumpkin table//9.Pumpkin chair//10.balloon//12.Bunting-gift) @ the seasons story open tomorrow!
+Half-Deer+ Starlit Spiderweb - Full Web A+B
~*larnia*~ witchin' kitchen (bewitched cannister//bottoms up vase//creamer//display shelf RARE//fall pumpkin vase//green glitter pumpkin//happy halloween tray//loose spoons//orange glitter pumpkin//plate rack//pumpkin cauldron//pumpkin cutting board//purple glitter pumpkin//spooktacular tiered display RARE//stacked bowls//sugar bowl//teapot//tombstone pepper/salt shaker//witches' brew mug) gachaland
[Since1975]Beware Halloween House RARE
[Since1975]FairytaleG-SpiderLamp Black @ gachaland

outfit.
ANTINATURAL[+] Post-Human / Unholy Choker
Ascendant - Love Bow Bento Nails Fatpack - Maitreya
[Black Bantam] Sphynx Kitten Pose 01 Color 03 the arcade
Bossie. elena eyebrows [catwa]
[Cubic Cherry] {Lala} glasses
Just Magnetized - Slay Baby Hairbase - set 01 for CATWA @ vanity
Insomnia Angel/*{( konpeitou )}* Halloween-kimono *** group gift
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar tea
Purple Poses - Willow 03
-SU!- Isolabella Eyes
TRUTH / Batty group gift



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: