Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hello guys! Happy November. (Really? We're in the second to last month of the year?) I'm back and ready to give you my full 100%. I took my break, as difficult as it was (it was definitely needed), so I'm gonna have a ton of things to do for you this month starting today. I didn't feel like putting a close up pic on this photo would do the furniture justice, so I did one separately. Click on the photo for a full view of the up close items.

Gacha Garden just started up and there is a ton of good stuff this round, I'm actually pretty impressed. I've got the 22769 set today and tucked it inside of Onsu's new release (sorry it came out right after I took my break), the Magnolia house. It's very large and spacious and I'll have some pics of it on flickr at some point to show you more. Hope you like the look!

{ credits }


decor.
22769 - The Novelist set (Bookshelf//Chess Board//Coffee Table//Earth Globe//Office Rug//Pencil Sharpener//Simple Chair//Vintage Desk Chair//Vintage Desk//Vintage Radio) @ gacha garden NEW
Gacha Billiard Set (Billiard Table Fancy) * CHEZ MOI
Onsu ~ "Magnolia" House ~ Painted Brick
Wall Fountain * CHEZ MOI

outfit details.
.ARISE. Alia Tattoo (dark) OMEGA APPLIER
AsteroidBox. Lyra Dress - HG @ kustom9
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sohen hair @ harajuku
Blah. [Magic Spellbook] NEW
::C'est la vie !:: Puck Socks - Slink Appliers group gift
*GF*[Mesh] Lace-up Boots "Gina" -black-
Just Magnetized - Slay Baby Hairbase - set 01 for CATWA
lassitude & ennui Magick necklace (pentacle up)
MICHAN - Alyssa Choker (for saturday saleNEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
-SU!- [CATWA & OMEGA] Ophelia Eyes



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: