Monday, November 5, 2018

Hey lovelies! I may or may not be addicted to the song my title is based on.. and if you haven't heard it for some reason, I've linked it below the post. It's for the new K/DA skins on League of Legends. And I have to say they outdid themselves, but I already love kpop music. Don't get too addicted like me! Anywho. I didn't really like how the post was coming out with a close up so I cut it off here. I have goods from HORNTAIL, BellePoses, Pure Poison and Gacha Garden today. Hope you enjoy reading the credits while you listen to the song! It's so good. I'm about to get my dance on.




{ credits }

[89Hz] - Jina Eyes [Catwa Applier]
BellePoses - Taeyeon 2 @ harajuku
.Florix. Autumn Feel - mug and threads black 1
.Florix. Autumn Feel - Rug I - Gold 01 @ blueprint
HORNTAIL - Maitreya Misa Outfit (Black Necktie//Black Skirt//White Shirt) @ harajuku
Just Magnetized - Eye Blush for CATWA @ kinky event NEW
Just Magnetized - Natural Eyebrows set 04 for CATWA @ harajuku
{Kokoro} glasses - onyx .::Cubic Cherry::.
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
:Moon Amore: Sweet Nails / Maitreya / (Black Velvet)
Pure Poison - Alison Boots - Maitreya @ faMESHed NEW
Pure Poison - Leaf Earrings
Rassuel-Urban Loft (Bench (Grey)//Cabinet & Decors//Coffee Table(Black)//Folding Screen (Brown)//House SOI//Pipe Lamp) @ gacha garden NEW
TRUTH VIP Ciara group gift






You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: