Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hey guys! Here to share a couple Girl Power goodies with you today! Although, I haven't had any time to do some shopping on SL in a while. I'm still managing to keep up with everything, so I'm trying not to stress myself out unnecessarily. That is a pretty big thing for me, especially around the holidays. I haven't even wrapped or sent out my gifts, yet already received one I got for myself. Although I did send 95% of the Christmas cards, so I guess that's something. Time to get a move on! I took this photo at the new Backdrop City area. I will very likely go back and take more there, or at least explore. You should check it out yourselves.




{ credits }

*barberyumyum*B02(mix) Atype @ collabor88
BellePoses - Wendy 4 @ girl power NEW
Cake Inc.: A kid drawing on my face. 1- Neko (Pink) CATWA @ girl power NEW
[COD!] "Winter Bunny" Coat (Maitreya) girl power NEW
ERSCH - Mouse Ornament Earrings v2 short girl power NEW
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SWEET FLAVOR (CATWA)
[PiAD] Eyelash Tres01 girl power NEW
-SU!- [CATWA] Astrid Eyes
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: