Friday, December 14, 2018

So I guess the posts for this month are a mix between winter and Christmas. It all works out in the end, though! I think I would go a little insane doing Christmas posts the entire month. -laugh- I'll try to squeeze in as many posts as humanly possible, since I still have quite a bit to cover. That will likely slow down as Christmas approaches though, so I'll try to get them done sooner rather than later on in the month. Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away now!? And soon after that.. the new year will roll in. I'm honestly not sure where the time even goes anymore. One minute you wake up as a kid in school and the next you're almost 30! 

Anywho, I have some more goods for Okinawa Winter Festival as well as some new boots from Pure Poison that I thought matched the dress pretty well. It was actually kind of tough finding something to match the boots (other than black, I want to stray from that as much as possible this month!), but I managed to achieve it. I took the photo at Luane's Winter World again. Hope you like the look! I think I need to do an inventory cleaning after this month is over..




{ credits }

{Akorat} QuiltingNail -03- Sky @ okinawa winter festival
(Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Lipstick applier - Plastic
K{<3}P - Merry Dress - Sky okinawa winter festival
Moon Elixir - Adore - Maitreya - Fur Stole
*N*Snowflake Fairy Bracelets #a
*N*Snowflake Fairy Choker #1 #a
*N*Snowflake Fairy Hair Pierce #a
*N*Snowflake Fairy Wings #a
*N*Snowflake pierce ble @ redeux open today!
*N*Snowflake princess ble @ redeux open today!
(pc) Hijiri - Skin [COMMON#1] - Catwa Applier okinawa winter festival
Pure Poison - Enya Boots - Maitreya @ collabor88 NEW
Suga-Suga - Natsumi Bento Pose 1 @ sanarae
TRUTH / Teila VIP gift
Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [Catwa]
[VO.Z] Preserve Snowflakes Bento Rings - Maitreya @ girl power NEW

0 comments: