Friday, December 14, 2018

Hello again! I was going to do a simple photo for today because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do background wise.. but when I found a backdrop the ideas started flowing. Most of the goods for today are for Sanarae! I figured since it's my last post for the event (and it's coming to a close in a few days) I may as well get as many items blogged from it as possible. I think next I might do a full decor post.. We'll see how things turn out. So far nearly everything has been turning out different than I imagined, but in a good way. Hope you like!





{ credits }

decor.
AF Christmas Dining Table
AF Christmas Tree RARE
Candy Crunchers - Believe - Couch @ sanarae
CMYK// Glory, Sad ending rug 1
DISORDERLY. / Fancy Glam / Lighted Frame / Gold gift @ the arcade
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Traditional - Presents (Small)
House Of Shade - Bae Window Backdrop
Wednesday[+] ~ Cold Days ~ Present Boxes 1 - COMMON

outfit details.
Ascendant - Kozma Bento Nails - Maitreya Beta
*barberyumyum*P04 @ sanarae
Caboodle - Tangled String Lights - Female - glowing
fri.day - Lazy.Socks (Maitreya) - (Navy)
fri.day - Piper.Boots (Tombstone)
Izzie's - Leather Bow Bracelets navy
25.KC*M No.50[Beverly]RegRibbon(Navy) @ sanarae
Kokoro Poses - Soraia 2//Cup @ sanarae
NamiiChu ~ Wire Antler Headband - Silver @ okinawa winter festival
-Nomi-Sweet Heart Bow-Navy-
(pc) Tohko - Skin [RARE#13*] - Catwa Applier @ sanarae
. p i c h i . christmas lights tattoo (Lara) @ sanarae
Sintiklia - Mesh base(babyhair) 7 Gift
-SU!- [CATWA] Astrid Eyes
[TNK] SUKUMIZU - CLASSIC  - COMMON 7 @ sanarae
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: