Friday, January 25, 2019

Hello hello! I have to admit I've been slacking a little because I've been watching DansGaming on twitch play Resident Evil 2 the day before it released. It's so good that it kinda sucked up all my attention. He beat the first part for Leon just a bit ago, now it's onto Claire! I'm actually hyped for Resident Evil again. The last few games that came out have been... good, but not the "good old days of Resident Evil" good that got me hyped, like this one. I'm just glad that they changed the models since what we saw originally, because they looked very strange. It seems like they combined a mix of the games into this one; the good parts, I mean. I sure hope they'll take it upon themselves to remake the 3rd game next, though I guess there have already been reports of that in the works. Don't know how true it is, but you never know! It's probably a stretch to hope for the 4th one to be redone too, but if they get popular enough I'm sure Capcom would consider it. Seems like RE2 is already sitting at the number one game spot anyway!

Just a simple look today, but I had fun with it! Hope you have a good day.




{ credits }

[Black Bantam] My Mini Pinscher Chain Gold @ kustom9
CMYK// a dusty day table set access
=DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Elise"
Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04 CATWA
Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows - set 14 for CATWA @ access
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 3 (CATWA)
Pure Poison - Madeline Ankle Boots - Maitreya [for FLF] NEW
RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Rama's Cafe RARE
*Vanilla Bae* Kasey Dress - MAITREYA @ equal10
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes

0 comments: