Sunday, January 27, 2019

Hey lovelies! I guess I'm kind of doing a Valentine's Day post a little early (as usual)? The day is normally nothing special to me despite having someone who I've been with a long time, mostly because of how close it is to the anniversary of the death of my dad. This makes nearly 5 years since his passing.. but I don't think that's how he would want me to remember it. We celebrate our love every day, anyway. Valentine's Day is no different.

Even if you don't have a valentine, I hope you'll spend the day loving and pampering yourself, because that's really what it should be about, as it's super important; self care. It's not valentine's day yet, obviously, but I just wanted to say that! Hope you have a good day. 




{ credits }

::C'est la vie !:: Julia Hair [for FLF] NEW
Just Magnetized - Slit Eyebrows - set 02 for CATWA @ gloss
HERA - XOXO Photobox - Red.
:Moon Amore: Antoinette Nails - Maitre Rockabilly
*Vanilla Bae* Kendall Jumpsuit - Maitreya @ faMESHed
[Z O O M]  Sunsoul Glasses

0 comments: