Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hey guys! Happy new year! I'm starting it off by apparently going to the dentist tomorrow. That's not such a big issue, though. I put together a look today from Silvery K's hair set for Japonica, as well as Insomnia Angel's beautiful kimono set for Lootbox. I don't have too much to say so I'll get to the credits. Hope you all had a wonderful start to your new year! I took the photo at Backdrop City in the winter area.



{ credits }

Insomnia Angel . romanticism (All - Lootbox//short socks//teddy's beret) @ lootbox NEW
Insomnia Angel carved camellia-clogs
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 3 (CATWA)
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
*:..Silvery K..:*SAKURA Style Hair (#5_(non bands)Black//#12_(Sakura kanzashi)//#14_(sakura pearl kanzashi)) @ japonica NEW
*:..Silvery K..:*Summer Romantica(Parasol_Pink)14
Sintiklia - Bangs pack Yoselin Group GIFT (Bangs 1)

0 comments: