Monday, December 31, 2018

Hello again! Did you think I was done with blogging in terms of this year? Surely not.. Well, I may be done after this post! But I will be back shortly after, assuming I don't fit one last post in later today. If I don't, I hope you all have a blessed start to your new year. If you're going to set resolutions for yourself, have it for the whole year and not just "as soon as the new year comes in" because if you do it that way.. well, you're very likely to never do it and the next year will be upon you before you even know it.

This was a very.. up and down year for me. I got some things done that needed to be done that should have been done ages ago, but also got some bad news that came up on multiple occasions. One thing that will for sure start off the new year right is my bf paying off his car just a few days ago! So that will save quite a bit of money in the months/years to come. Something I have to look forward to is the Pokemon box he bought me that for some reason won't be here until next week... That's okay though. Yeah, I may or may not have gone heavy into collecting those again. I never realized how much joy it brought me to open silly packs of cards and get cute little critters to oogle at in a binder. Thanks to he and waifu, I received quite a bit of them as Christmas presents. (Also Pikachu plushies! My favorite Pokemon.) Anyway! I hope for good things to happen in this new year. I guess we will see~




{ credits }

.ARISE. Kim Eyeshadow / Pink Catwa Applier
*EverGlow* - Sugar 08
FOXCITY. #MOOD Gacha - 1 - Shine Bright
{Kokoro} glasses - pink .::Cubic Cherry::.
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[okkbye] Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
REIGN.- HEART COIN PURSE
REIGN.- TATTOO CHOKER
{S0NG} Anim Eyes - Catwa Applier @ okinawa winter fest NEW
10. TRUTH / Bangs / Straight Cut VIP gift
TRUTH / Joy VIP gift
*Vanilla Bae* Lory Dress - MAITREYA @ uber
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: