Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's not even close to bikini season yet, I know. I had noo clue what to do for today's outfit at all. I tried going on a whim and even that didn't work. I may just have to wait a couple days to blog anything else until some new events start! I really need to get my mojo back. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you. </3 If I come up with something good I will blog though, of course! I'll be cleaning my inventory in the meantime.. Definitely looking forward to the new fairs and festivals coming up in February~ Hope to see you there!

Outfit Goodies:
Eyes: Hime Eyes in Angel
[Buzz] @ Kustom9

Hair: Never in HUD01
Magika

Lips: Honey Lipbalm 01
Essences

Piercing: Bonny Piercing METAL
Suicidal Unborn

Tattoo: Cute monsters tattoos in Monster2
{PixelGeek}

Top: Rip it Black
Chop Shop @ Enchanted

Pose-
::AW:: Bikini Poses freegift

Pictures taken at SLOW cafe.

0 comments: