Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hey lovelies! Luckily my little spout with making outfits didn't last long, due to all the new events taking place. I guess you could say this is an early Valentine's Day outfit? Haha. I managed to get into the CNY Festival, Kustom9 (as soon as it opened!) FameSHED, and The Dressing Room Fusion all in one day. I still need to get into the Fantasy Gacha, but other than that, I think I'm set! I have even more new things to show you tomorrow and the next few days! I've also been experimenting with windlights and such to take pictures, so I apologize if it seems like the quality of my photos drops at any point in time. </3 I'm still learning, and it gets boring after a while using the same windlight over and over! I like to add some diversity and make things look pretty!

Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Earrings :: (My Cute Heart Earrings) Pink
!Blah.

Nails :: Slink nails Applier - Milky NEW
*Fishy Strawberry* - {The Dressing Room FUSION}

Ring :: Blush Wedding Ring
Exquisite Jewellery

{Clothing}
Top :: Mesh Cute-Tee {Hearts}
*Epic*

{Face/Makeup}
Eyelashes :: .Moody Falsies.
Candy Mountain

Eyeliner :: Gel Liner - Hot Pink NEW
[Buzzeri] - {Kustom9}

Eyes :: Alaska~ Sky Eye NEW
{S0NG} - {Kustom9}

Lips :: jelly lips - pink
#adored {Cosmetic Fair Winter Edition}

Skin :: Harper TDRF *doux* NEW
Essences {The Dressing Room FUSION}

{Feet}
Shoes :: Jellybean Wedgies - Pink NEW
The Sugar Garden - {Kustom9}

{Head}
Hair :: Anita
TRUTH HAIR

{Poses}
*PosESioN* Zen Set NEW
*PosESioN* {Kustom9}

0 comments: