Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Firstly.. I apologize for my sudden absence, everyone. The reason I haven't updated since the 11th is because my father passed away. I haven't had the heart to get on and do things like normal and that includes Second Life. I haven't even really had much time to grieve either, honestly. What with having to go to his apartment everyday, which is hard in itself, among other things. The death of a loved one, especially a parent, is never an easy thing to go through. I know I'm not the only one who has had this happen, but I'm still nowhere near the level of happiness I once was. I'll try my best to continue blogging, regardless. I hope you all understand that this is why my posts aren't uplifting as usual.

The name for this post comes from an older song that has been stuck in my head ever since my father's departure. I don't know if it's helped much with the grieving, but it's still a great song and it always touched my heart, even before this happened. I hope you'll take a listen if you get the chance.

Outfit Goodies:
{Accessories}
Horns :: Kanibaru Horns. - Inusweets Cotton Candy NEW
{Amai} :: { [GAME OVER] } LINK

Mouth :: Dango. - Cotton Candy

Nails :: {romance me} pink <3 RARE NEW
.mien. {Seraphim Social} 

{Clothing}
Top :: 022 Heart Crop Top - Light Pink
{dollle*} {The Thrift Shop}

{Face/Makeup}
Lips :: Shimmer Vday Lip Gloss - Pop Pink
Pink Acid

{Feet}
Shoes :: Cupid Creepers - Pink {For Slink Flat Feet} NEW
.tsg.

{Head}
Hair :: [03] Never 
Magika

{Poses}
{Imeka} Kirsty - Pose Pack

0 comments: