Thursday, October 16, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15360999119/
Hey guys! You'll be hearing from me just once more before I leave. So sorry for spamming some of you with new outfits when a lot of you haven't even seen the other new one yet. Tonight's look is not a Halloween look, which may be a bummer for some of you, but it's a rather casual look for the season of autumn, I guess you could say. No worries though guys, I will have plenty of Halloween-y looks for you to enjoy once I'm back home because Bloody Horror Show! <3 For now sit back, grab your warm mug of coffee or tea, and relax~

Hopefully my laptop will also be useable when I get back so I can take pics of the new land we have (and actually take pics there as well, currently my boyfriend's laptop crashes if I try to turn the graphics past anything other than super low so I haven't been able to take them there..) Let's hope for the best hm? Onto today's look, which has an adorable new hair, a lovely casual jacket, and lovely frilly boots. Keep reading for the credits!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Backpack :: *Cila* Artist square Backpack-Black
Earrings :: {W&R} Doll Earrings - Black
Nails :: !TLB - Glam Noir Slink Nails
Phone :: VCO - miki phon _ open <black>
Piercing :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Piercing 1 :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
{ Clothing }
 Jacket :: [MotiAme] Leather Jacket [kustom9] / NEW RELEASE
Pants :: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Black Denim
{ Miscellaneous }
Boots :: Sweet Thing. Layer Boots - Fatpack [The Seasons Story] / NEW RELEASE
Eyes :: [ MUDSKIN ]_Dolly Eye_Gift [kustom9] / FREEBIE
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Boo! Medium // Monochromes [kustom9]
Lips :: Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth - Summer
Skin :: [Chickadee] Sera - Porcelain - DB
{ Poses }
(marukin) fable
(marukin) LIGHT

0 comments: