Saturday, October 25, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15441118819/
Hey honey bunches! I'm back from New Jersey since last night and.. frankly, I'm a bit glad to be. The vacation was not to my liking nor did it go well. When it seemed like things couldn't possibly get worse, well.. they kinda did! I got sick with a cold while we were there and I'm recovering well, thankfully, so I thought it would be good for me to get a post out! Or two. Because I have a lot to catch up on in just a week's time.

The Bloody Horror Fair is still going strong! Don't forget to stop by and grab some bloody goodness, because it will go great with your Halloween costumes if you haven't already decided what you want to do. And if you haven't heard of Terrorific yet, well that's what I'm here for! Terrorific is a small Halloween freebie hunt that gives you great quality items for only 5L a piece. It's a steal, so you better get your butts down there to check it out! Of course, as long as you keep reading you'll know where to get everything.

Outfit of the Day:
Blouse :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Black)
Dress :: Violent Seduction - Maria Dress (Death) {kustom9}
Eyes :: [ MUDSKIN ]_Dolly_Eye_Gift {kustom9} / GIFT
Eye Tattoo :: Blush. My Cross Eyes Tattoo {Bloody Horror Fair}
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Rowan
Headdress :: Violent Seduction - Maria Halo [comes with Maria Dress (Death)]
Horns :: .random.Matter. - Borgin Horns - Black {Bloody Horror Fair}
Key :: *Cila* Key to my heart Staves -Black
Pose :: EP - Stabbed #3 [//elephante poses// Stabbed set] {Terrorific} / 5L hunt!
Shoes :: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Oxford Heels- Slate [SLINK Mid]
Skin :: .tsg. Luna :: A Tone [SLINK/Azz appliers]
Stockings :: [ ZerO ] - Spectre Stockings [SLINK/Azz appliers]

0 comments: