Friday, June 5, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18493240535/
Hello dear blog readers and good morning! It's Friday, and you may know what that means. If not, it means I'm gonna be a busy bee working all day/night! I wanted to get this up and out before I go, so here it is! <3 My bf helped me adjust the windlight to perfection to achieve a 'natural lighting' look, so special thank you to my boyfriend!

The Multicultural Menu event is up and running! I know I'm slightly late to announce it, but I didn't really have much of a choice with how much has been going on for me. There's lots of yummy looking foods at the event, and today, I'm showing you a really pretty set designed by bauwerk! There's plenty more drooling induced foods coming your way, so be on the look out for new blog posts from me til the end of the month! I'll also have posts for the upcoming events Mizu and Alice in Sexyland coming soon! So many cute and exciting things are coming your way. I'll surely be really busy this month! I hope you enjoy, and hopefully I don't overwhelm myself trying to get all these posts out with everything going on. :D

{ Credits }


Decor :: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Bakery - complete set @ Multicultural Menu / NEW
Dress :: ::: Suki ::: Ouija Dress ~ Pale
Earrings :: .random.Matter. - Abaddon Earrings - Black
Hair :: little bones. Lovestruck / FREE
Nails/Toes :: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink - Pentacle Passion {Witchy Hour Hunt} / DOLLARBIE
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Sunna necklace - black @ We <3 Rp / NEW
Pose :: (*ANGELICA) IDOL #7
Sandals :: {Livalle} Flup-Flops Noir
Sunglasses :: ::: Suki ::: Lex Shades / GROUP GIFT

0 comments: