Wednesday, July 20, 2016

 ►give it time◄
I'm not sure if I should apologize for blogging so much or not. -laughs- Sometimes it seems like when you don't blog enough, people slowly lose interest and disappear. And when you blog too much, people get annoyed and end up unfollowing. You can never really win in either case. I think blogging more brings improvement though. I can't imagine that only a couple posts per week would do much. I remember that for a while I was only blogging a couple times a week if even that. Maybe I'd get like a total of 10 or 15 posts in for a month. Now I'm getting in 20+. It's kinda crazy. I guess maybe it's just a busy month in general though, there's a lot of events and a lot of things to cover. I wonder how much longer I can keep up? I guess only time will tell. But hopefully, I'll just continue to improve and enjoy blogging as much as I do right now!

So I don't bore you with anymore small talk (unless you like me talking about random things. Does it keep the posts more interesting than just looking at photo credits?), I'll just get to the credits. <3 By the way, if I ever forget to credit something and you would like to know what it is, feel free to ask! I don't bite.


{ credits } 

Boots | REIGN.- Ari Boots - Black
Chair | *EverGlow* - Baroque Chair

Choker | Pink Acid Bow Tied Choker Mesh {the epiphany} . new~
Cigarette | [ kunst ] - Joint & holder (V2)
Dress | Blueberry - Sera - Mini Dress - Maitreya
Eyes | -SU!- Asami Eyes
Hair | [NANI] Colette.Hair {kawaii project} . new~
Headband | [CX] Star Flight Hairband - Black
Medusa Piercing | !Corporeal! Medusa Piercing
Nails | DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Bleeding Your Religion
Rings | [ kunst ] - Twisted nail ring
Septum Piercing | TABOU. Dotty Septum - Black

0 comments: