Friday, December 21, 2018

Hey guys! I know I said I was going to deter from doing darker outfits for the month, but there are also darker times during Christmas too. My Christmases (or any holiday really) haven't been the same since my dad's passing almost 5 years ago, so I guess in a way this kind of reflects the more sad side of me during the holidays. I took two separate photos, one to show off the outfit and one for the furniture/a more sad atmosphere, for those of you who have lost someone/something important to you. Don't forget to click on the photo below, you can view the full thing there. <3 Happy holidays!

{ credits }

decor.
AsteroidBox. Lonely Christmas (Broken Chair//Can-mas Tree//Old TV//Rainy Apartment Backdrop RARE//Worn Out Couch) @ the arcade
CMYK// Cabinet (Dark gray) @ harajuku
CMYK// Dear moon frame (dark) @ limit8
Rassuel-Urban Loft- Pipe Lamp//Shelf Unit
Soy. Six Cartboard Boxes

outfit details.
alaskametro<3 "Alicia" face skin in Tone 2 - Catwa
AsteroidBox. Body Lights - Mait - White Light @ the epiphany
AsteroidBox. Carmen Boots - Maitreya - Black
AsteroidBox. Carmen Dress - Maitreya
*barberyumyum*T03(pink)
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 06 for CATWA @ equal10
Kirin - Beni Pose 5
MICHAN - Monica Necklace NEW
-SU!- Medora Eyes #03 [CATWA] @ n21 NEW
WarPaint* Pixie lashes [Catwa]

0 comments: