Sunday, December 23, 2018

Hello again~ What's this? Another pink winter pic? Like you haven't seen enough of those, right? Well you get another today. I'm late with this adorable dress, but it's a new release from Imeka that I wanted to make sure I got to before the month ends. At this rate I might be doing a post on Christmas Eve as well. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow though, so perhaps not.. I suppose we will see! In the meantime, happy Christmas eve Eve. ;D I took the photo at Backdrop City's winter area.





{ credits }


.ARISE. x ENIGMA Val Choker / Pink_Silver
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Ksanna hair
*EverGlow* Frost 08

{Imeka} Sweet Winter Dress @ collabor88
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
REIGN.- Knit Gloves - Black
{S0NG} :: Pam~ Dark Brown Eye
WarPaint* Pixie lashes [Catwa]
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: